Friday, September 10, 2010

Life as of recent

Good evening to all, my friends.

Life has been understandably difficult for all. Since the culture festival in Chicago in July, I'm becoming slower and slower in my life it seems. Many a time, I feel as if my life is a car, brakes screeching on a solid sheet of ice, while spinning 360 after 360. Then, I get a hold of myself for a lone moment, and entering a spin in the other direction. I have found myself harboring attitudes I haven't had since high school, which are probably not the best for my emotional health. Yet, I know that I must endure, because I have been challenging my life sincerely, for the first time. Work. Study. Soka Group. YMD Area. Though these bullet points may be short, they carry loaded emotions, responsibilities and desires. Satisfaction is what I desire from all of these.

To a difficult life. A toast. Cheers and congratulations!

If you are the jester, I must be the mime.

D.

No comments:

Post a Comment