Sunday, October 3, 2010

Stop skimming, turn the page.

If I am truly to be the author of my own life, in my own creativity, then today serves as a new page yet to be written. Today, I was appointed the region YMD leader, and I have much anxiety and anticipation to get into the thick of things. Today, I must carefully advance the words on my page. The oneness of mentor and disciple is to make a vow AND to do everything to protect it. This is my promise. This is my commitment. And from that, I will guide the pen strokes of my page yet to be written.

I look forward to this opportunity. I look forward towards human revolution in a new direction, in all directions. I recognize that I will be dealing with a lot of moving parts, and I must be ready to step in without hesitation.

1 comment:

  1. the ink is dripping in anticipation, my friend. Let your hand be firm in its strokes.

    ReplyDelete